Edison Wetlands Association Honors include:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Environmental Quality Award
- New Jersey Senate’s & Assembly’s Joint Legislative Resolution honoring EWA
- Environmental Leadership Award from the Grassroots Environmental Movement in New Jersey
- The Natives of the Earth Ecology Award
- The NY-NJ Baykeeper Award for Grassroots Environmentalism
- Honors from the Coalition for a Better Edison
- The Edison Township Health Advisory Committee
EWA Achievements include:
- Edison Wetlands Association spearheaded efforts to save the last remaining farm in the Edison area, the Triple C Ranch and Nature Center, which now offers environmental education programs and recreational trails free to the public.
- Edison Wetlands Association has testified before the United States Senate on the Federal Superfund three times since 1997.
- EWA’s work has been profiled in a national bestseller, The New York Times, Time Magazine, NBC Nightly News, CNN, Mother Jones, Los Angeles Times and other national media.